The Apple iPhone was one of the most keenly awaited developments in mobile phone technology in recent years. This phone combines all the functions of a regular mobile phone with innovative technologies that give it a range of other features and functions. These include:
- iPod video playback so you can watch TV shows, videos and short films.
- Capability to work as an iPod so you can use the phone as an alternative to an iPod or MP3 player.
- The ability to hook up your phone to iTunes or your computer which allows quick and easy management of the information that you store on your phone.
- Internet access via the Safari browser which gives full Internet access rather than just mobile Internet access.
- Ability to send and receive email via IMAP and POP3.
The iPhone also has a state of the art camera, a Bluetooth facility and a map location function which allows you to work out where you are from your phone if necessary.
The iPhone is operated via intuitive touch screen technology that allows easy access to the contents and applications on the phone. The phone can also multi task unlike many mobile phones so you can do more than one thing at once on the phone.
You have various options with the iPhone when it comes to built in memory. For example, you can opt for 8GB of memory of 16GB depending on how much you want to store on the phone.